A mapping of glyphs from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria (updated 2012/8/19)
See the full list of glyphs here: http://mop.wowhead.com/spells=-13.3
Cataclysm Prime Glyphs
They wanted to do away with prime glyphs so these are all effectively removed. The ones that remain are merely a new glyph with the same name, that has some kind of utility instead of straight up damage increase.
- Glyph of Chimera Shot -> Glyph of Chimera Shot major glyph, changed from -1s CD to +5% healing
- Glyph of Rapid Fire -> removed
- Glyph of Kill Shot -> removed. Kill Shot works this way by default now.
- Glyph of Aimed Shot -> removed
- Glyph of Arcane Shot -> removed
- Glyph of the Dazzled Prey -> removed
- Glyph of Serpent Sting -> removed
- Glyph of Steady Shot -> removed
- Glyph of Kill Command -> removed
- Glyph of Explosive Shot -> removed
Cataclysm Major Glyphs:
- Glyph of Deterrence -> Glyph of Deterrence instead of lowering CD, it increases the amount of damage (from dots) it negates while it is up.
- Glyph of Misdirection -> Glyph of Misdirection no change
- Glyph of Master's Call -> Glyph of Master's Call no change
- Glyph of Snake Trap -> Glyph of Snake Trap no change
- Glyph of Bestial Wrath -> removed
- Glyph of Wyvern Sting -> removed. I don't think there are any glyphs for the new talents, just spec or baseline abilities.
- Glyph of Trap Launcher -> removed. On beta, Trap Launcher is a toggle-able ability that represents a state instead of a charge - that is, all traps will be launched until turned off.
- Glyph of Ice Trap -> Glyph of Ice Trap no change
- Glyph of Silencing Shot -> removed
- Glyph of Freezing Trap -> Glyph of Freezing Trap no change
- Glyph of Mending -> Glyph of Mending no change (well, it has a new icon)
- Glyph of Concussive Shot -> removed
- Glyph of Disengage -> Glyph of Disengage instead of lowering CD, it increases travel distance
- Glyph of Immolation Trap - removed, immo trap no longer exists
- Glyph of Scatter Shot -> Glyph of Scatter Shot no change. Do not confuse this with the new glyph (mentioned below) named Glyph of Scattering!
- Glyph of Raptor Strike -> removed, raptor strike no longer exists
Former talents changed into glyphs for MoP
- Pathfinding --> Glyph of Pathfinding same effect
- Point of No Escape --> Glyph of No Escape same effect
- Spirit Bond --> Glyph of Animal Bond there are really two things here. The passive HoT is stronger and is a level 45 talent. The increased healing on you and your pet went into this glyph
- Mirrored Blades --> Glyph of Mirrored Blades same effect
- Improved Mend Pet --> Glyph of Mend Pet same effect
- Marked for Death --> Glyph of Marked for Death same effect, also applies to BM/SV spells
NEW major glyphs
- Glyph of Endless Wrath - pet cannot be brought below 1 health during BW
- Glyph of Icy Solace - freezing trap removes all dots so it won't break right away (similar to poly glyph)
- Glyph of Explosive Trap - knockback when triggered
- Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot - removes focus cost, but adds 10s CD
- Glyph of Camouflage - reduced speed by 50%, but can move while stealthed!
- Glyph of Scattering - removes all DoT effects on the target
- Glyph of Distracting Shot - redirects the target to your pet.
- Glyph of Black Ice - 50% movement speed through your own trap.
NEW minor glyphs
It doesn't look like they changed any existing ones; they just added new ones.
- Glyph of the Cheetah - no daze effect if hit, just puts aspects on a lockout
- Glyph of Tame Beast - reduced cast time
- Glyph of Aspects - visual effect when switching aspects. Causes non-combat size pets to appear (for instead, a cat for cheetah)
- Glyph of Fireworks - adds an ability that launches a firework
- Glyph of Aspect of the Beast - adds a new aspect that makes you untrackable. The melee damage increase is no longer applicable.
- Glyph of Direction - makes your misdirection target appear larger
- Glyph of Marking - turns your hunter's mark into a bullseye
- Glyph of Fetch - adds an ability that lets your pet loot corpses for you
- Glyph of Stampede - instead of summoning your stable, you summon copies of your current pet. This never appeared to be working correctly in beta so it's not clear if this matters for performance.